where? here.

I am almost exactly right here. Mere steps away. So if posting is light, or you’ve written me and I’m slow, or there are blog comments waiting for response, you now know exactly why.

September 15, 2007 at 8:03 pm

Posted in meta

1. You’re certainly zipping all about!

I’m lucky if I make it out of my house.

Sisyphus

September 15, 2007 at 8:21 pm

2. Yes, I know. It is really tempting to post the full run of trips from May – Dec 2007. It is extraordinary, unseemly. I am single-handedly, if fractionally, committing greenhouse treason. (Sorry, but in my utopia, longhaul travel is not only permissible, it is mandatory…) The best that I can say is that all but two (the first one to Europe and the recent one [that I mentioned] to Canada) were picked up in whole or in large part by someone other than myself. Including this one.

September 16, 2007 at 7:32 pm

3. Dammit! Not only traveling, but paid traveling! I hope it rains on you and your shoes leak. Well, no, not really.

What I am really steamed up about is that there is a thing that could totally be my thing, if it weren’t for that pesky assoc/full bit tacked on to it. Humph. I’d totally put the blame on you except there’s 3 or 4 other places where this is the case.

Unless…hmm … you don’t have a national conspiracy going on here, do you? ‘Cause it’s either blame you or blame my astrological chart. And I hate astrology.

Sisyphus

September 23, 2007 at 6:49 pm

4. This thing that could be yours, it’s at my place? I don’t think so in your field, unless I have that all wrong. I’m confused. Give me more hints. God, we’ve gotten so elliptical, you and me Sisy.

September 23, 2007 at 11:40 pm

5. Other side of the pond, luv, other side. Besides, what’s wrong with elliptical? It’s more fun to guess. Or otherwise, I could email you. Or, you could wait and we’ll meet at the boat. Or, you could tell me to go away and stop bothering you. 🙂

OR, I could magically get funding to go to Prague or New Zealand or somewhere really cool like that and meet you there in your many globetrotting travels.

Sisyphus

September 24, 2007 at 10:58 pm

6. Gah, I made a smiley face accidentally.

I’m so disgusted I could puke.

Sisyphus

September 24, 2007 at 10:59 pm

7. Hee hee. There is just so much that I am not at liberty to say right now. I’ve been trying to come with a way to blog what cannot be blogged but which demands blogging.

They only say “associate / full” at rationalized places over there, right? Hypothetically speaking, I’d be a lecturer were I to work on the otherside. Or so I’ve lately been told.

September 24, 2007 at 11:13 pm

8. But yes, of course, on the boat. I’ve been looking forward to it.

September 24, 2007 at 11:15 pm

9. Hmm, no. Ok, this elliptical-ness thing is not working, you’re right. I’ll have to email you.

Btw “to blog what cannot be blogged but that which demands blogging” is a wonderful sounding sentence, not least for the promise of gossip.

Sisyphus

September 26, 2007 at 12:20 am

10. Wait, there’s no email listed on this site. Gah!

Sisyphus

September 26, 2007 at 12:25 am

11. rectified. I hadn’t noticed that and thanks for pointing it out.

September 26, 2007 at 12:28 am