ads without products

welfare reform ii

leave a comment »

From the NY Times:

MILLVILLE, N.J., July 14 (AP) — A 28-year-old woman and her two young boys were killed early Friday after candles being used to light their house after its electricity was turned off apparently sparked a fire that destroyed the home, the authorities said.

“It’s a tragedy,” said Dean Inferrera, a firefighter with the Millville Fire Department.

The woman, Melissa Langley, and her sons, Parrish, 2, and Edwin, 9, died when the fire swept through the ranch home they shared with Ms. Langley’s mother, Sandra Langley, 52.

Power to the wood-frame ranch house was cut off Thursday because of nonpayment, according to Firefighter Inferrera.

Written by adswithoutproducts

July 16, 2006 at 11:19 pm

Posted in america

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: